How to Save on Heating Costs in Lake Forest, CA
There are some easy and inexpensive ways that you can save in your home as temperatures start to fall this season:
- Decrease the temperature on your thermostat by two degrees. It doesn’t sound like much, but just a small drop can make a significant increase in annual savings.
- Have your heating system maintained and inspected regularly. This service ensures that your system will continue to work efficiently, and helps save on costly repair bills in the long run.
- Run all ceiling fans in your home counterclockwise, and on the lowest setting. As the heat rises in your home the ceiling fan will move it back down into the space, and maintain a more consistent temperature.
- Seal up all leaks and drafts throughout your home. This will block unwanted cold air from coming in. Call a professional at Complete Comfort to locate and correct any loss of heat in your home.
- Install a programmable thermostat. You can set it to maintain a lower temperature during the times when you are not home, and then warm up when you return.
If you are need of heater replacement in Lake Forest, we are here help. At Complete Comfort, we always strive for superb customer service and we will work diligently to make sure that you can enjoy the chilly California winter comfortably and without worry.